I've been with Signature Confirm for a couple years and have sent over 70 contracts. I've never had a question from any of my clients as to what they we're supposed to do to sign the contract digitally. Signature Confirm makes this process simple, intuitive, and extremely user friendly.
Recently we had to deal with a lot of documentation, such as contracts, confidentiality agreements and other paperwork that requires signatures. Since we are an import/export company most of the documentation has to be sent via courier. Now, this is expensive and, from my point of view, it is absolutely ridiculous in our Internet era. So, I decided to search for software or a service that will save us some money and time.
And... I found it!
As a platform, it brings a lot of dynamicity into something that has always been tedious and time-demanding such as traveling across the country just to get a signature.
I just used it between a client and myself - very clean, functional and professional tool/website.
Thanks for all the help and the great service!
You have a great service going! I use it for all of my contracts for web design, development, and consulting.
Fast, reliable and efficient. Exactly what I was looking for.
Online contracts can dramatically reduce the amount of time you spend chasing after customers, clients, and other individuals trying to get a document signed. With SignatureConfirm.com, the entire transaction is online and both parties have access to the records.
- Draft online contracts to customers, individuals, employees, etc.
- Reduce the effort and paperwork involved in getting a signature.
- Make recordkeeping easier with electronic documents.
- To establish non-disclosure/non-compete agreements with outsourced vendors;
- To confirm the scope of work on new projects with our customers;
- To establish rates and pricing for maintenance contracts;
- To set deliverability requirements with our outsourced designers and coders;
- And to outline expectations, salaries, and job descriptions for our new employees.